Tue, Jan 11|
LV4ALL General Meeting
Find out what you can do to save democracy.
Time & Location
Jan 11, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
About the Event
1. We will discuss the upcoming election of our new officers. We will be electing a new treasurer and president. We can hear from interested parties at this meeting.
2. We will hear from any 2022 Candidates wishing to introduce themselves (or reintroduce themselves) Malcolm Kenyatta will be there for sure!
3. We will discuss the schedule for the next few months, including signature collection , GOTV, and the primary.
4. We will discuss recruiting PCPs
5. We will be looking for someone in the group to be a liaison between LV4A and Susan Wild campaign
6. We will discuss upcoming campaign plans, we have a big lift this year, *replacing Toomey with a democrat, *electing enough state reps to finally flip the state house blue, *a new state senate seat to fill with a democrat, * electing Josh Shapiro for governor, and of course, *making sure we retain our beloved, hardworking congress person SUSAN WILD.
7. A brief overview of the new re districting maps and what they mean for 2022 and beyond
If you can’t commit to helping collect signatures, please be sure you commit to signing them all, PCP’s will need signatures this cycle too!