Canvass, Phone Bank, Drivers and Texting
Time & Location
About the Event
We studied our candidates, we made our candidate endorsements, now it’s time to put our time where our mouth is and work like crazy to get our candidates elected! There is plenty to do in the coming weeks up to the Primary Election on May 18th.
- Drop literature off at doors
- We will be canvassing from the Steelworkers Union hall in Bethlehem each Saturday (10 am to 3 pm) and Sunday (12 pm and 4 pm) between now and election day. You can also pick up (or get delivered) literature and a list to complete during the week.
- Drive people who are dropping off literature and canvasing
- Stuff literature bags for canvassers
- Put out signs
- Text Voters
- Drive people to drop off mail in ballots, and or vote on May 18
- Cover a shift at a poll on May 18, hold up signs and give out literature (3 shifts, 6:45-10, 11:30 -2, 4:00-8)
Need training?? We are glad to help you get started! Get a buddy and drop lit, cover polls, put out signs, or stuff bags! Something for everyone! Our goal is 6000 doors touched in some way by Election Day. Don’t forget, early vote by mail will start soon, after a mail in ballot is turned in, the campaign is over for that person! We really need to get going NOW!
General Questions/ Candidate Liaison : Kathy Harrington: email@example.com 484-554-6842
P.S. All of our candidates need cash! If you have a favorite or two find their website on our lv4all website at link to candidates listing and donate for a few signs or a mailer if you can!
Shift #1Steelworkers Union Hall
Shift #2Steelworkers Union Hall