6th Annual Craft Fair and Earth Day Festival
Time & Location
About the Event
Come to the 6th Annual Craft and Earth Day Festival sponsored by the Bethlehem Food Co-Op. The 6th Annual BFC Craft Fair on Saturday, April 27 from 11 am - 5 pm. Free admission AND free onsite parking! Open to the public.
This annual event will feature more than 40 local artisans, food vendors and community organizations. Crafters include jewelry, needle crafts, quilts, pottery, photography, artwork, textiles, woodwork, and more.
The Education Tent will present the following programs:
• 11:15 am – Earth Blessing and Greeting with Sea of Compassion Yoga
• 11:30 am-12:15 pm – Kids Yoga with Sea of Compassion Yoga
• 12:30-1:15 pm – Bee Keeping with Real Thing Apiary
• 1:20 -1:40 pm – Becoming a Member of the Bethlehem Food Co-op
• 1:45–2:30 pm – Container Gardening with Carriage House Landscape Design
• 2:45–3:30 pm – Gardening for Wildlife with Bethlehem Backyards for Wildlife
A raffle will also be held featuring items donated by vendors and local businesses. Raffle tickets are 1 for $2 or 3 for $5. Children’s activities include hands-on science and crafts.
Volunteers needed. Please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help.
NOTE: We are still seeking crafters and food vendors for the event. Deadline for applications is April 7.